Collectively the Jetstar Group currently offers up to 3,000 flights a week to 57 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region with a fleet of 80 aircraft. By end of 2011, the Jetstar Group will fly to over 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region with a fleet of 86 aircraft.
Altara Resources together with Jetstar are currently seeking dynamic, motivated people who wish to become Cabin Crew for:
Casual Cabin Crew must be available to work 15 days per calendar month including 4 weekend days.
- Melbourne/Avalon Dual Base
- Sydney Base
- Brisbane/Gold Coast Dual Base
- Cairns Base
- Newcastle Base
Ideal candidates would be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Between 163cm - 183cm in height
- Experienced in a customer service environment & comfortable in a selling role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position
- An Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency Status with the right to remain in Australia indefinitely
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Prepared to work unsociable hours, any day of the year, at any time including weekends
- Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations
- Able to work under pressure and coordinate multiple time sensitive issues
- Of professional appearance including Attire, Skin, Teeth, Nails, Hair, Personal Grooming, No visible tattoos or body piercing (1 earring per ear is acceptable)
- A holder of a School Certificate (yr 10 or relevant working experience).
And in possession of or willing to obtain at your own cost prior to commencing employment:
- Current Senior first Aid Certificate with 12 months validity
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate with an indefinite validity
- Valid passport, with a minimum of 12 months validity
- Successful completion of the nominated ground school training and assessment program.
To be successful, applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Perform cabin safety functions, including identifying safety matters, taking action to address safety matters and co-operating with other crew to reduce the risk of injury to passengers and Jetstar employees
- Provide excellent customer service during long sectors
- Ensure effective communication within the cabin and cockpit and with Jetstar Management to maintain an effective and harmonious working relationship
- Maintain skills, knowledge and physical ability to perform all emergency procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation.
If you are committed to providing exceptional customer service and are interested in becoming part of our energetic team, please click on the link below to apply. You will receive a response in relation to your application’s progress in the next 3-4 days. If you do not receive an email in this time frame (PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER) then please contact our office to advise. We look forward to receiving your application.