Altara Consulting offers specifically tailored consulting services to suit the individual needs of each client. These services include:
1. Project management, including airline, charter/corporate jet and flight training start-up operations (from conception through to implementation) including:
- Aircraft selection
- Manual writing
- Air Operators Certification (AOC) management (coordinating with the applicable regulatory body to obtain the AOC)
- Recruitment of key operational personnel.
2. Operational manual suite design, writing and implementation including:
- General Operation Manuals
- Maintenance Manuals
- Aircraft Operating Manuals
- Cabin Crew Manuals
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Manuals
- Emergency Planning Manuals
- Safety Manuals
- Quality Assurance Manuals
- Ground Operations Manuals
- Security Manuals
- Training for the implementation of new manuals.
3. Amendment and ongoing management of manual suites. This means that Altara are able to manage client operational manual suites on an ongoing basis, including document control services to keep manual suites compliant with the ever changing regulations and company requirements.
4. Safety Management Systems design, development and implementation. These systems incorporate risk, change management, safety analysis and trend reporting of incidents and accidents within an organisation.
5. Providing outsourced safety management programmes:
- Development and implementation of a Safety Management System Manual
- Conducting gap analysis’s of organisations current Safety Management Systems to identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Development and implementation of an Emergency Response Manual and ongoing training programmes
- Provision of full Safety Management System support (i.e. fulfilling the role of Safety Manager for an organisation).
6. Operations organisation assessment and re-structuring.
7. Fleet planning (airline, corporate jet, charter and flight training organisations).
8. New aircraft introduction.
9. Regulatory certification, assisting new start aviation businesses to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals required to operate within that particular country.
10. Development of flight operations training systems and materials.