The Altara Consulting team has had numerous achievements including:
- Successful completion of the Air Operator Certification application process for numerous airlines in various regions including the Middle East, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- Development and delivery of over 200 airline manuals and compliance statements that have met the requirements of FAA, JAR, ICAO, Indian DGCA, Macau, Australian and New Zealand regulators.
- Assisting in the provision of a ‘turn key’ solution for a start up airline in the Middle East, including manuals and documentation, aircraft assessment and selection, recruitment of pilots, management and staff, procurement of facilities and systems and the successful completion of the Air Operator Certificate application.
- Successfully managing the operational start-up process for a low cost airline in South East Asia, including the Air Operator Certification application and commencement of services.
- Conducting Air Operator Certification and documentation review on behalf of the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority of PNG.
- Managing outsourced safety management programmes.
- Managed the operational start up process for a corporate jet operator in South East Asia.
- Managing the addition of wide bodied aircraft to a major Australian airline’s Air Operator Certificate.
- Successfully negotiating the first Australian Regulator to Foreign Regulator agreement for the operation of foreign registered aircraft domestically within Australia.