China Southern Airlines is one of the largest airline in the world, with flight operations based in Guangzhou, China at the award-winning Baiyun International Airport. China Southern Airlines presently operates over 420 modern Boeing 777. 747, 757, 737 and Airbus A330, 321, 320, 319 and 300 jet aircraft and is the first Chinese Airline to own and operate the Airbus A380 aircraft. Serving 898 cities in 169 countries around the world with direct flights departing from the major cities in Australia and New Zealand.
Altara Resources together in partnership with China Southern Airlines are currently seeking dynamic, motivated, patient, good communicators who wish to become international Cabin Crew based in:
Additional bases will be opening in 2012.
Ideal candidates would be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Between 163cm - 183cm in height
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Have a tertiary qualification or work experience in a customer service related position with a minimum of two years’ experience in a face to face customer service role
- Prepared to work any day of the year, at any time including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Able to deal with challenging people from multi-cultural backgrounds and demanding situations
- Able to work under pressure and coordinate multiple time sensitive issues
- Comfortable in a sales role
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current role
- An Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency Status with the right to remain in Australia indefinitely
- Of professional appearance including attire, teeth, nails, hair, personal grooming, no visible tattoos or body piercing (1 earring per ear is acceptable).
And in possession of or willing to obtain at your own cost prior to commencing training:
- Valid passport with 12 months validity.
To be successful, applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Perform cabin safety functions, including identifying and taking action to address safety matters and to reduce the risk of injury to passengers and China Southern Airlines employees
- Provide excellent customer service during long day and night sectors to enhance the passengers on board experience
- Increase the brand awareness of on board products and services
- Ensure effective communication within other China Southern Airlines aircrew to maintain an effective and harmonious working relationship
- Maintain skills, knowledge and physical ability to perform all emergency procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation.
If you are committed to providing exceptional customer service and are interested in becoming part of our energetic new team, please click on the link below to apply. You will receive a response in relation to your application’s progress in the next 3-4 days. If you do not receive an email in this time frame (PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER) then please contact our office to advise. We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit the China Southern Airlines official website at www.csair.com/en