Safety Management Training
This 5 day programme is designed to meet the requirements of ICAO and regulatory authorities’ world wide. Each module includes practical exercises to ensure that in addition to gaining the required theoretical knowledge, programme participants have an understanding of how to apply that knowledge in their working environment.
This programme includes the following modules:
- Basic safety management concepts
- Introduction to safety management
- Introduction to SMS
- SMS regulation
- SMS planning
- SMS operation
- Phased approach to SMS implementation
- Airline/aerodrome safety management
Who Should Attend
The following personnel should attend:
- Aircraft operator, maintenance organisation, aerodrome and regulatory authority senior management personnel responsible for the sponsorship and oversight of an SMS programme.
- Aircraft operator, maintenance organisation, aerodrome and regulatory authority management personnel responsible for the development, implementation and management of an SMS programme.
At the end of this training programme, participants will have detailed knowledge of safety management theories and concepts and will know how to apply this knowledge in the implementation of the key components of a safety management system.
Participants who have attended and successfully passed the full five days will be issued with a safety management system achievement certificate and a schedule of the training programme content.